The information sourced from the Department of Conservation of New Zealand’s website (that is presented on this website) is Crown Copyright and can be reused under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence (CC BY 4.0).
This means that we are able to copy, distribute and adapt the material providing that we credit the Department of Conservation and abide by the CC BY 4.0 licence terms(external site) and that the material is reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context.
The information sourced from Wikipedia (that is presented on this website) is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; (additional terms may apply).
Creative Commons Deed
You are free:
- to Share—to copy, distribute and transmit the work, and
- to Remix—to adapt the work
for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution—You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.)
- Share Alike—If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver—Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights—In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
Notice—For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do that is with a link to https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/